SIAM – Service Integration and Management Foundation [P-SIAF2]
The SIAM Foundation is a basic training for building a multi-provider management system
Sourcing and cloud computing have massively increased the complexity of the IT value chain. As a result, managing a dynamic multi-vendor supplier relationship has become a key challenge for IT organizations. Service Integration and Management (SIAM) is establishing itself as a new approach based on Service Management and IT Governance principles.
Service Integration is a set of principles and practices that facilitates collaborative work between service providers to maximize the benefits of multi-sourcing. Service Integration facilitates the integration of supplier services, the technology they are composed of, and the various service delivery organizations and their processes into a single service operating model.
Topics covered are:
- Basic concept and terminology
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices and supporting processes
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other frameworks
- Getting to know the SIAM model
- Practical application of the SIAM concept
- Development of the basics of SIAM design
- Definition of SIAM governance structures
- Basic processes for implementing and operating the SIAM concept
No formal requirements.
Experience in service management and sourcing is an advantage.
- ITSM practitioners working in an integrated multi-sourcing environment
- Service customer managers who have to provide the business with IT services from a multi-sourcing environment
- Service provider delivery managers with the responsibility to integrate services from a multi-sourcing environment
- Service provider managers who have to control and monitor the integration of services from a multi-sourcing environment
Teaching materials are in english.
SIAM folder includes:
- Trainings Slides
- Student Workbook
- USB stick with
- Slide Show
- Other related material
- SIAM Body of Knowledge
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.