GDPR – Privacy & Data Protection Practitioner
The new EU data protection regulations GDPR – General Data Privacy Regulation. The Advanced Seminar with Practitioner Certification.
This seminar is a basic training for the Data Protection Officer, DPO according to the new data protection basic regulation.
With the ever-increasing flow of information flooding the Internet, every company must plan how to manage and protect the privacy of individuals and their data. It is not without reason that many new laws – in the EU as well as in the USA and Switzerland and many other regions – are being formed to regulate both. The European Commission has just published the EU’s basic data protection regulation (DSGVO), which means that all organisations concerned must comply with certain rules. PDPP builds on the issues covered by the Foundation certification and focuses on developing and implementing policies and procedures to comply with existing and new laws, applying privacy and data protection policies and best practices, and establishing a data protection organization and data protection management system.
- Manage and organize data protection
- Roles of the controller, the processor and the data protection officer (DPO)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Data breaches, notification and response to incidents
The participant understands
- Data protection through design and presetting
- the roles of controller and processor
- the role and responsibilities of a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The participant can define and apply:
- the phases of the data protection management system (DPMS)
- the theory of an action plan on data protection awareness
- the criteria for a Data Protection Impact Analysis (DPIA)
- the steps of a Data Protection Impact Analysis (DPIA)
- the DSGVO requirements with regard to violations of personal data
- the requirements for notification
Die Zertifizierungsprüfung kann aber auch ohne diese Voraussetzung absolviert werden und führt in diesem Fall zum Zertifikat GDPR Practitioner.
This certification for practitioners is particularly useful for Data Protection Officers (DPOs), Legal / Compliance Officers, Security Officers, Business Continuity Managers, Data Administrators, Data Protection Auditors (internal and external) and HR Managers
GDPR Privacy & Data Protection Practitioner AND Data Protection Officer (if the conditions are fulfilled), verliehen awarded by EXIN
In addition to the course time, the successful completion of the certificate examination requires approx. 120 hours of self-study (depending on previous knowledge)
GDPR Data Protection Officer folder includes:
- Student workbook (English)
- German and English versions of the data protection regulations
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.