Information Security Management – ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation [P-I27F3]
Basic training, which explains an ISMS and enables the certification to the ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certificate
ISO/IEC 27001 provides a model for creating, implementing, exercising, auditing, maintaining and improving an information security management system. The structure and implementation of the system are based on the needs, objectives, information values, security requirements, processes and other characteristics of an organization.
As a formal specification of the standard, ISO/IEC 27001 defines and comprises the requirements for an information security management system:
- Information Security Management System
- Management responsibility
- Internal ISMS audits
- Management audit of the ISMS
- ISMS Optimization
- Control objectives and controls
The special aspects of cloud security (data protection) are dealt with in ISO/IEC 27018.
The Foundation Training in ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001 will teach you what an ISMS is and which minimum requirements companies should strive for in connection with ISO/IEC 27001. You are trained to know and understand the explained terms and concepts.
- Definitions and principles of information security management
- The position of the standard ISO/IEC 27’001 in the context of information security management
- Concepts and contents of information security management according to ISO/IEC 27001
- Requirements for the structure, implementation and documentation of the ISMS
- Requirements for training, safety awareness and safety competence
- The recommendations of ISO 27018 for use in the cloud
No formal requirements.
Internal and external persons fulfilling a role in the area of information security management or having an interest in this standard, even if the company itself is not (yet) certified.
ISO/IEC 27000 Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
Book: Foundations of Information Security Based on ISO27001 and ISO27002
The official ISO standards
“ISO/IEC 27001:2013 IT Security Management” and “ISO/IEC 27018:2014 Security techniques — Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors”
can not be given for copyright reasons. The documents are available in the course. However, we recommend that you obtain these documents in advance and use them to prepare for the course.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.