DevOps Foundation [P-DOF2]
Introduction to DevOps, its goals and vocabulary. Building on this, the course shows possibilities to sustainably improve and consolidate the cooperation between application development and IT business.
DevOps Foundation is a freestanding certification from DevOps Institute. The purpose of the certification and its associated course is to impart, test and validate knowledge of DevOps basic vocabulary, principles, and practices. The vocabulary terms, concepts and practices are documented in the course learner materials. DevOps Foundation is intended to provide individuals with an understanding of basic DevOps concepts and how DevOps may be used to improve communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- Module 1: DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Module 2: Benefits to the business and IT
- Module 3: Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security, and the Three Ways
- Module 4: DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Module 5: Improved workflows, communication, and feedback loops
- Module 6: Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Module 7: Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Module 8: Critical success factors and key performance indicators
Additional module: life examples and results
No formal requirements necessary.
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
- IT Operations Staff
- Release Manager
- Change Manager
- Service Transition Manager
- All those who want to know more about the topic “DevOps” or want to implement “DevOps” in their organization
The documents are in English and were developed by the DevOps Institute.
DevOps Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with
- Teaching materials
- Exam simulator
Book: The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.