iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA)
This seminar focuses specifically on the central activities and responsibilities of business analysts in an agile project environment.
Business analysis skills also play a central role in agile approaches to strategy and product development. The challenge for business analysts lies in the different aspects of timing, tools and techniques as well as the documentation of business analysis activities compared to traditional, phase-oriented approaches.
This seminar focuses specifically on the central activities and responsibilities of business analysts in an agile project environment. In addition, the seminar provides the necessary knowledge to apply new and agile business analysis tools and techniques, but also to adapt the tools and techniques known from traditional approaches to the agile environment.
- You know and understand the business analysis competencies and activities in agile approaches
- You will gain a basic understanding of the principles of the Agile Manifesto and their importance in business analysis
- You know the possibilities for positioning the business analysis role in agile approaches
- You know the basics of managing requirements in an agile project environment (agile requirements engineering)
- You can successfully apply the most important business analysis tools and techniques in an agile environment
Participants should have a basic knowledge of business analysis and requirements engineering and the related skills and activities and an initial understanding of the basic principle of agile approaches.
Business Analysts, Requirements Engineers, Product Owners, Product Managers and anyone who wants to introduce and/or establish agile business analysis in their organization.
Certified Agile Business Analyst (CABA)
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more