Lego4Scrum – Experience and understand Scrum practically [SIL4SC1]
Simulation in which the team runs through all the essential elements of the agile project management framework Scrum by building a city with Lego.
Those who learn by playing learn more efficiently, more easily and more sustainably. Lego4Scrum is based on this motto. The task in this training is to build a city with Lego™ building blocks that meets the requirements of the “Scrum Product Owner”. The “Scrum Master” makes sure that the rules are followed and coaches the Scrum Team.
All essential elements of the agile project management framework Scrum are run through. You will experience a game situation based on teamwork with the potential to become the daily situation of project business.
- Scrum essence: Scrum process, roles
- Dealing with changing requirements
- Management of a Scrum project
- Coaching as Scrum Master
- Product Backlog, planning a sprint
- Implementation “Daily Stand Up”
- Sprint Validation and Sprint Retrospective
- Teamwork 1:1
No formal requirements.
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Project collaborators
- IT Consultant
- Software Developer
- All those who want to bring about positive changes in their organisation
No certificate provided
A confirmation of participation will be issued.
This course also counts as a HERMES recertification.