COBIT® 2019 Foundation [P-C19F2]
Basic seminar for a fundamental understanding of the COBIT® 2019 framework using a practical case study, including a mock exam to prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam.
In this two-day seminar, concepts, principles and methods of COBIT 2019 are presented, which are used to establish, improve and maintain a system for effective governance and management of business IT.
Over the years, best practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to support the process of understanding, designing and implementing Enterprise Governance of IT (EGIT).
COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new scientific findings but also putting them into practice.
Seminar participants will be introduced to the nature and structure of the COBIT framework, including the topics:
- Introduction of a new framework
- Key terms and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance Management
- Design of a tailor-made governance system
Since its inception, COBIT has evolved into a broad and comprehensive IT governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for IT governance.
- Understand the context, benefits and key reasons why COBIT is used as a framework for information and technology governance
- Explain the most important attributes of the COBIT framework such as key attributes, product family and adaptation to industry conditions
- Comparing COBIT principles for the governance system framework
- Describe the components of a governance system, such as governance and management objectives, components of the governance system, key issues, design factors and cascading of objectives
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives
- Differentiation of COBIT-based performance management in consideration of maturity and capability perspectives
- Learn how COBIT can be used to develop a tailor-made governance system
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT design and implementation guidelines
No formal requirements.
All people who want to know more about IT Governance and want to apply it in practice
Any stakeholder responsible for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology, such as members of the board of directors, business and IT managers, IT quality managers, risk managers, process owners, etc.
Internal and external IT auditors
COBIT® 5 Foundation, awarded by ISACA
You will receive a code for the online test from us
The course materials and the exam are in English. The course is held in German.
The COBIT 2019 course folder contains
- Training slides
- Student workbook
- Mock exam
- USB stick with
- Course materials
- Exam simulator
The following COBIT 2019 publications will be issued as part of the course:
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
In combination with our eLearning module, this seminar can also be carried out as a blended seminar with a shorter time frame, preceded by individual, autodidactic preparation.
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, you get a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.