COBIT® 2019 Management Overview [P-COO1 ]
Overview seminar for (extended) management, in which principles, the target cascade system and the necessary enablers for the effective implementation of governance are discussed.
COBIT® is the globally accepted quasi-standard (framework) for the governance and management of corporate IT. It provides guidance and tools for the design and implementation of management principles that can be used to control information technologies and data in such a way that your company achieves the desired success and added value.
This management overview seminar shows the principles, the target cascade system and the necessary enablers to effectively implement governance.
- Getting to know COBIT® and its possible applications
- The importance of governance and service management
- Importance of processes and functions and their modes of operation
- Implementation of business and IT goals with COBIT
- Overview Process Domains
- Dimensions of process maturity
- Performance measurement
- Link between process, target and metrics
Management experience is an advantage
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Consultant
- IT auditors and quality managers
- IT coordinators from business and administration with responsibility
No certificate provided.
COBIT® Management Overview folder includes:
- Student workbook
- ITSM & CMDB overview poster
- Glenfis COBIT®5 laminate supplemented with target cascading and process overview
The seminar can be held as a one-day event or for top management as a workshop in 2-3 hours.
Can be carried out with the following simulations: