HERMES Recertification [P-HER1]
The HERMES Advanced certificate is valid for 3 years. You can obtain the proof of further training units that you need for recertification by taking one of the following six courses.
Proof of continuing education units on project management in general or on the project management method HERMES 5 can be achieved with the following six course offerings.
- HERMES recertification with practical workshop
Presentation and discussion of practical examples of roles and interfaces in existing processes of the parent organisation in a one-day workshop
- HERMES Recertification with Agile, Lean & DevOps Overview
Comprehensive and practice-oriented entry into the agile, digital future with the corresponding
Possible applications and uses within agile projects. 1 day.
- HERMES Recertification with Scrum Master
2-day certification course for agile project management using the Scrum method.
- HERMES Recertification with Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM℠)
2-day certification course for the application and integration of agile thinking in service management processes and process development projects
- HERMES Recertification with Lego for Scrum
Business Simulation to experience and understand agile project management using the Scrum method in a one-day workshop. Suitable for 4-22 participants.
- HERMES Recertification with Agile Project management – Challenge of Egypt
Business simulation for your team or for project members to implement an agile project as a team in a one-day workshop based on a concrete assignment. Suitable for 8-12 participants.
The objectives of the HERMES recertification practice workshop are
- Mediation of practical examples on the topic “Notes on application”
- Governance, integration into corporate planning, project portfolio management
- Application in the program
- Application with other methods (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF)
- Agile project management with HERMES and Scrum
- Discussion of the practical examples with reference to the own environment.
The objectives of the five other recertification offerings can be found under the respective course descriptions:
No formal requirements.
- Holder of a HERMES Advanced certificate
- Decision makers, clients
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Sub-project manager
- Project Controller
- ISDS responsible person
- IT Architect
- IT Consultant
No certificate provided
A certificate of attendance will be issued, which is recognised by TÜV Süd Academy as proof of attendance of further training units for recertification of the HERMES Advanced Certificate.
Workshop materials included:
- Student workbook
Please bring your HERMES Reference Book® to the workshop.
Can be combined with the following simulation:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.