FitSM Foundation [P-FSMF1]
FitSM is a lean family of standards that aims to support service management in the delivery of IT services, including in federated environments. The main objective of the FitSM family is to provide a clear, pragmatic, lightweight and achievable standard for effective IT Service Management (ITSM).
FitSM Foundation teaches the basics of service management in one day with a focus on the most important processes to ensure smooth IT operations. FitSM was designed to be compatible with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard (requirements for a service management system) and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Although the FitSM process model, requirements, recommended activities and role model are designed to be lightweight, FitSM can also be used as a first step toward a “full” ITSM implementation, for example, by applying ITIL good practices and/or aiming for compliance with ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- IT service management: introduction, terms & concepts
- The family of FitSM standards
- IT service management – general aspects
- IT Service Management – 14 processes
- Benefits, risks & challenges of implementing IT Service Management
- Related Standards & Frameworks
There are no special requirements for this training.
- All IT employees who want to become familiar with the basic processes
- Service Manager
- IT Project Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Coordinators
- Business Analysts
The FitSM Foundation certificate is a recognized proof of the necessary knowledge for the implementation of functioning IT service management processes.
The certificate is awarded by APMG.
FitSM Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with:
- Exam simulator
- Documents about the FitSM Core Standard
- Templates for the practical application
Do you want to organize a training at your company? This is recommended for groups of 6 people or more.
Request a non-binding offer.
This training can be supplemented by the following simulations and/or workshops to get even more practical relevance:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.