ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) [P-I4DS3]
This course teaches the steps to create value for services through collaborative design. This is done in meaningful details for the benefit of both parties: customer and service provider.
The purpose of this course is to optimize the value of the trip for all participants; for example, how to turn an opportunity or requirement into value and how to promote stakeholder value.
Engagement is important in optimizing service values because service value is created jointly by involving users, customers, sponsors, service providers and other stakeholders.
To promote stakeholder value, each stakeholder plays its part in creating service value by examining the following:
- Value proposition
- Promotion of relations
- Keeping contact channels open
- Structuring of requirements
- Development of service offers
- Matching and reconciling expectations
- Joint design of the service experience
- Realize value
- Understand how a “Customer Journey” is developed
- Know how to address markets and stakeholders
- Know how to cultivate stakeholder relations
- Knowledge of how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to match expectations and discuss details of services
- Know how to organize entries and exits of customers and users
- Know how to work together to continuously generate value (service consumption/delivery)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
The participant must be in posession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
- People who want to continue their Service Management journey
- ITSM managers and future ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, have a focus on the customer journey and customer experience and/or are responsible for managing relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualified people who want to further develop their knowledge
- Project and Program Manager
The ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Certificate is awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
This is one of the 4 certificates required to achieve the Managing Professional certificate.
Currently the exam is only available in English.
The teaching materials are in English.
The ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value folder contains
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with complete course teaching materials, relevant practices and additional information
- ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
Do you want to organize a training at your company? This is recommended for groups of 6 people or more.
Request a non-binding offer.
This training can be supplemented by the following simulations and/or workshops to get even more practical relevance:
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.