ITIL® 4 High-Velocity IT (HVIT) [P-I4HV3]
The practitioners are familiar with traditional IT service management concepts and now want to be able to discuss “digitally” with more confidence, develop practical skills and make valuable contributions in the digital field.
How to evaluate and forget old approaches and integrate new concepts, techniques and technologies into the way we work. The conviction that the more digital parts of the business require a substantially different way of thinking and working than the current “operating model” for IT service management.
The scope of this course covers the main activities in the digital value chain. In other words, what the practitioner must do throughout the lifecycle of digital products and what resources are needed to:
- Making the right digital investments
- Fast implementation and provision of digital products and services
- Provide digital products and services that are highly resistant to interference.
- Ensure that service users recognise the value of digital products and services.
- Ensure compliance of activities with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements
- Understand the concept in relation to the high-speed nature of digital enterprises, including the requirements it places on IT.
- Understanding the digital product lifecycle in relation to the ITIL “Operating Model
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts in delivering high-speed IT
- Know what contribution digital products can make to value creation.
The participant must be in posession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
People who want to continue their Service Management journey
ITSM managers and future ITSM managers
IT managers and practitioners working in digital services, in digital transformation projects or in an environment that is already moving or preparing at high speed.
Existing ITIL qualified people who want to develop their knowledge
Project and Program Managers
The ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT Certificate is awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
This is one of the 4 certificates required to achieve the Managing Professional certificate.
Currently the exam is only available in English.
The teaching materials are in English.
The ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT folder contains
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with complete course teaching material, relevant practices and additional information
- ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT
Do you want to organize a training at your company? This is recommended for groups of 6 people or more.
Request a non-binding offer.
This training can be supplemented by the following simulations and/or workshops to get even more practical relevance:
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.