ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
This course is intended for all those who are already ITIL Expert V3/2011 or have already completed at least 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules). Become an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional in 5 days and be up-to-date. Includes an exam within the course.
The ITIL® 4 Transition module gives you an advanced view of the Service Value System (SVS). It provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to the value creation of the business. It includes all modules of the Managing Professional:
- Create, Deliver & Support
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- High Velocity IT
- Direct, Plan & Improve
The purpose of this 5-day ITIL® 4 Transition module is to understand the new key concepts and what has changed from the last version.
- Understand key concepts of Service Management
- Understand how the ITIL® Guiding Principles can help the organization adopt and adapt Service Management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Understand the activities and connections of the Service Value Chain and how to create them
- Knowledge of how the relevant ITIL® practices contribute to value creation
- Understanding of the concepts in relation to the characteristics of “high-velocity” of a digital enterprise and what demands this makes on IT
- Understand how to design “Customer Journeys”
- Know how to form the demand and define service offers
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance and how these principles and methods can be integrated into the Service Value System
ITIL® Expert V3/2011 or at least 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules)
All ITIL® Experts or persons who have completed 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules)
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional, awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos
The course materials are in English. The ITIL® 4 course folder contains
- Student workbook
- ITIL® 4 glossary
- Mock exams
The price includes the original books of the 4 Managing Professional modules.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Can be carried out with the following simulations and workshops:
- Value Stream Mapping
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.